Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

If you have a Autel Drone.

Videoguy4u

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
This is for everybody in the world who owns the Autel drone. I’ve had two drones from Autel the V2 I had to send in for repairs. It came back, broken and not repaired. I believe Autel is one of the worst customer service support I’ve ever witnessed. With my V3 drone, I’ve had firmware problems to where you could not use hyper lapse orbit, hyper lapse or panoramic. You couldn’t use those features then they just came out with the new firmware update. My biggest mistake is buying from Autel DJI is the drone to own. I’ve never had any issues with support and when I had to send back in my my drones, I had no problems getting a replacement, but I’ll tell they got problems with support. They don’t know what they’re talking about know what they’re doing. Let me put you on hold. Let me talk to somebody. I hope everybody else has better than I have with Autel.

Reactions: garycsan
This is for everybody in the world who owns the Autel drone. I’ve had two drones from Autel the V2 I had to send in for repairs. It came back, broken and not repaired. I believe Autel is one of the worst customer service support I’ve ever witnessed. With my V3 drone, I’ve had firmware problems to where you could not use hyper lapse orbit, hyper lapse or panoramic. You couldn’t use those features then they just came out with the new firmware update. My biggest mistake is buying from Autel DJI is the drone to own. I’ve never had any issues with support and when I had to send back in my my drones, I had no problems getting a replacement, but I’ll tell they got problems with support. They don’t know what they’re talking about know what they’re doing. Let me put you on hold. Let me talk to somebody. I hope everybody else has better than I have with Autel.
Not necessarily true. If you read, DJI has its share of complaints.

Moved thread to proper location

Seems like a few people like to whine about Autel's customer service. I have had a few problems with mine and have had to send them back, but the repairs were free or reasonable and turned around within two weeks. Some of the firmware updates have not been perfect however. It would be nice if they did better testing before releasing updates.

Reactions: Videoguy4u
Seems like a few people like to whine about Autel's customer service. I have had a few problems with mine and have had to send them back, but the repairs were free or reasonable and turned around within two weeks. Some of the firmware updates have not been perfect however. It would be nice if they did better testing before releasing updates.
I crashed my EVO Lite+ and they replaced it in 10 days. In fact, they replaced the entire package; a new controller, three new batteries, a drone, ND filter kit. Everything. So, no complaints here.

Just recently, I was flying my drone. I was three batteries landed. Change my batteries double checked everything. Started the drone back up. Let it air set my return to home. Location went up about 40 feet. A prop came off in the air broke the gimbal broken arm. What a tragedy so last time I sent my drone in it came back broken. I hope this time my replacement under warranty it will be good. I pray for that. I’ve had nothing but issues. Good luck with your drone. Wish you the best.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chen